Are you seeking a safe and natural solution to chronic pain?
Are you looking for a proven way to overcome stress and anxiety without medication?
Do you long for a return of vital energy so you can live the life you deserve?
Hello! I’m Rosemary McDonough, licensed acupuncturist and founder of Acupuncture Mont-Tremblant. My goal is to help you regain your health through acupuncture. Whether you are seeking a solution to chronic or acute pain, have a degenerative condition, suffer from an internal imbalance or require help and support with anxiety, stress, infertility, menopause, fatigue, allergies, etc, acupuncture can be of enormous benefit to you.
If you’re ready to experience change for the better, a life with less stress, less pain and more energy, Acupuncture Mont Tremblant is the place to start.
You Have Other Health Care Options!
Welcome to Acupuncture Mont Tremblant
Since 2009, Acupuncture Mont Tremblant has helped hundreds of people just like you with issues like:
Menopause, Hot flashes
Weak Immune System
Colds and Flu
WHY CHOOSE ACUPUNCTURE MONT TREMBLANT?
- To identify and treat the root cause of your health problem.
- To listen to you and to support you on your healing journey.
- For individual attention in a calm, reflective atmosphere.
- For tailored lifestyle counselling and to support you with stress management techniques.
- To provide preventive and health maintenance acupuncture to keep you feeling your best throughout the year.
- For bilingual service.
- To work with a health care professional who is passionate about health and wellness.
- Rosemary McDonough, Ac is a member of both the Order of Quebec Acupuncturists (OAQ) and the Quebec Association of Acupuncturists, (AAQ).
My clinic is located at 645 rue du Moulin, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 2V1